Partial file updating not working

No more questions - please go to http://www.syncovery.com/forum instead

Moderator: SuperFlexible Administrators

Partial file updating not working

Postby rvandervalk on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:55 pm

I sync between my main home and vacation home, including big outlook pst files. When syncovery ver 7.88i is running from my main home the pst files are updated using partial file updating and the process is very fast. When syncovery is running from my vacation home computer and trying to copy from vacation home computer to main home computer the partial file updating does not work. Msg in the log says "remote MD5 checksums not found" and "gave up waiting for checksum file". Any idea what I am missing that could be causing this. Thanks.
rvandervalk

Re: Partial file updating not working

Postby QSS-Support on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi,

Check if you had ticked the option "Right side uses Remote Service". If you did, confirm if your main home computer is running the Remote Service or not. If the home computer is not running the Remote Service, untick that option above. If it is running the Remote Service, watch the folder and see if the Syncovery checksum request file appears during profile runs or not.

K.
QSS-Support

Re: Partial file updating not working

Postby superflexible on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Please try the latest Syncovery version and contact support@syncovery.com if problems remain.
superflexible
Site Admin

Return to Windows Support * new forum: www.syncovery.com/forum