Syncovery with Hubic authentication error

No more questions - please go to www.syncovery.com/forum instead

Moderator: SuperFlexible Administrators

Syncovery with Hubic authentication error

Postby edimusrex on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:41 am

I am trying to get hubic to work with syncovery. I've set up the scheduled task but then when I go to authorize syncovery I get directed to the api which says it's successful but never goes beyond that point. An endless loop of authorizing syncovery with hubic. Both companies claim they work with each other so I am not sure what the deal is. Here is the output from the log

08:26:14 [rebel]: Visit Auth URL: https://api.hubic.com/oauth/auth/?clien ... Foautrebel" /M /P /ID=1 /I /INI="/root/.

08:26:13 Invoked via: /bin/sh /usr/local/lib/Syncovery/SyncoveryCL /RUNX="rebel" /M /P /ID=1 /I /INI="/root/.Syncovery/Syncovery.cfg", Handle: 1

08:26:19 Scheduler is running. Using config file /root/.Syncovery/Syncovery.cfg Web server started with IP localhost, port 8999, Docs path: /usr/local/lib/Syncovery/WebDocs

08:26:41 Failed to create mutex: /root/.Syncovery/tmp/syncovery$sffs$profilerunningmutex$rebel, error code 170

Thanks
edimusrex

Re: Syncovery with Hubic authentication error

Postby superflexible on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:27 am

This was resolved via our support e-mail (a VPN had to be disabled temporarily to allow Syncovery to access the authentication URL).
superflexible
Site Admin

Return to Linux Support