Where can I find WinErr documentation?

No more questions - please go to http://www.syncovery.com/forum instead

Moderator: SuperFlexible Administrators

Where can I find WinErr documentation?

Postby brobinson on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:23 pm

I'm on OSX 10.9. I have two servers mounted and I'm using syncovery to sync folders within them. One is mounted vis AFP, the other, webdav.

The two errors I'm getting are:

WinErr #8
WinErr #100050

Through Syncovery's website and google I can not find what these error codes mean. Any help or point in the correct direction would be much appreciated.
brobinson

Re: Where can I find WinErr documentation?

Postby superflexible on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:06 am

Hello,
unfortunately the numbers can't be looked up, I need a larger context from the log file to analyze them. And the Syncovery version number. Ideally a full log file, especially the settings at the end and a lot of context around the error.
superflexible
Site Admin

Postby brobinson on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks!

While I have you here, when I sync a large number of files with a lot of directories (think file server), my computer runs out of memory. I have 8 gigs of ram, how do i prevent this?
brobinson

Postby superflexible on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Sorry for my long absence in the forum. I am back now and will monitor it on a daily basis.

Please try the latest version 7.2x of Syncovery. If you run out of memory, please go to the Advanced tab sheet of the Program Settings dialog and make sure it's set to split jobs to save memory after (for example) 1 million files.
superflexible
Site Admin

Return to Mac Support * new forum: www.syncovery.com/forum