Out of Memory Errors

Please use this forum for all your technical Support needs.

Moderator: BackupCreations Administrators

Out of Memory Errors

Postby rables on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:26 pm

I have several jobs chained that backup data on my servers to one central backup server daily. This setup has been working great for the past 3-4 weeks since I installed the new Syncovery rather than the old SuperFliexible.

Now, all of the jobs are set to delete files from the right side after the file has been gone from the source for 30 days. I guess I am just now hitting the 30 days and a few of the jobs that backup servers with tons of file changes on them are not completing with "out of memory" errors in the logs. Some with thousands of file changes, and others with over a million (there was a major cleanup of one of the file share servers). Is Syncovery trying to process all of those files in RAM before it actually starts the delete from the right side? The server Syncovery is running on is older, and only has 2GB of RAM. Prior to this issue, it has been speedily backing up all of my servers each day without issue.

Is there a setting or RAM limit I can change somewhere that will alleviate this issue? Basically, these backups are not being completed currently since it errors out prior to the data copy for new and updated files.

Please help!

Thanks,

Rob
rables

Re: Out of Memory Errors

Postby superflexible on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Sorry, wrong forum, please ask here:
windows-support-no-bug-reports-f8.html
superflexible
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support