Linux version problem

Please use this forum for all your technical Support needs.

Moderator: BackupCreations Administrators

Linux version problem

Postby QSS-Support on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi,

Just started playing with the Linux version for the first time. Have come across an issue and not sure if it is a bug or I'm missing a parameter.

Currently testing Linux Version 7.36c 64bit.
Remote PC running Windows 10 with Syncovery 7.36c 64 bit using Remote Service.
Windows share is mapped to Linux machine at /mnt/remote

Command line as follows :-

./SyncoveryCL RUN /LEFT="/linuxdrv/localfiles/" RIGHT="/mnt/remote" /L2R /Deletes /ReplaceNewer /DelFiltered /DelDesel /DelMasked /RecycleDel=No /WarnDeletingPerc=-10 /WarnDeletingFolder=No /WarnDeletingFolderPerc=-40 /UAReplNwr /UADel /UADelPerc=100 /PartialFileUpdating /UseRemoteMD5Service /RightRemoteListing /UASpecWarn=No /WarnDeletions=No /U

When running for the first time (with remote folder empty), I can see the remote file listing request come across (the $$$ files are created then deleted). But then the copy never starts on the Linux PC as it ends with :

Error accessing folder /mnt/remote: Folder not found

If I put any file into the remote folder first (eg. creating an empty text file), then the copy process works as expected. If the remote folder starts out empty, the copy process never starts and ends with the above error.

Is this a bug or am I missing a parameter in my command line ?

Thanks.

QSS
QSS-Support

Re: Linux version problem

Postby superflexible on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:47 am

Hello,
it's a bug in the Remote Listing feature. It is rarely reported because usually customers start without remote listing, then after a while they add it, so that the other side is ussually not empty. I do intend to fix it.
superflexible
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support