Getting Changes History (Google Drive)

No more questions - please go to http://www.syncovery.com/forum instead

Moderator: SuperFlexible Administrators

Getting Changes History (Google Drive)

Postby dchadd on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Is there a way to eliminate or shorten the range of history Syncovery scans? Since I've been using google drive for about 4 years now the history takes forever when creating a new database. I'm sure there's a setting i'm not seeing somewhere.
dchadd

Re: Getting Changes History (Google Drive)

Postby superflexible on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:11 am

Hello,
yes, you can turn off "Recursive Listing" on the second tab sheet of the Internet dialog in the profile.

I will also add the ability to skip downloading the history when Syncovery is doing that.

History / changes based listings will be faster in future runs of the same job, but the initial history download can be quite time consuming.
superflexible
Site Admin

Postby AndyMac on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:23 am

Having similar issues with OneDrive and don't see the recursive listing option on the second tab. I am using the OneDrvNew option for my syncs to OneDrive.

superflexible wrote:Hello,
yes, you can turn off "Recursive Listing" on the second tab sheet of the Internet dialog in the profile.

I will also add the ability to skip downloading the history when Syncovery is doing that.

History / changes based listings will be faster in future runs of the same job, but the initial history download can be quite time consuming.

When are you hoping to get these features included?
AndyMac

Postby superflexible on Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello,
the latest version allows skipping the history download quite easily.
superflexible
Site Admin

Return to Windows Support * new forum: www.syncovery.com/forum